For several years now, we have been dealing with increased immigration enforcement in our communities leading to racial profiling by police, raids, detentions and deportations. The goal of the summit is to understand these issues that are affecting us and strategize together on how to protect our communities statewide.
During the Summit, we will talk about…
- Detention and Deportations
- 287(g), Secure Communities and Racial Profiling
- Know Your Rights trainings
- Possible outcomes on the Supreme Court ruling on Arizona’s SB1070
… and much more
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW! Register online here
We are looking for participants who…
- are doing enforcement or are thinking about doing enforcement work
- are committed to continuing the work in their local regions after the summit.
Cost: All participants are asked to contribute $10 to cover the costs of the summit and their lunch.
You can apply for Scholarships or Carpool Incentives once you register
Also, you can Sponsor a Friend to help those who can’t afford the costs
For more information or to register via phone, contact:
Ron Bilbao, ACLU, email@example.com, 786-363-2723 / Grey Torrico, FLIC, firstname.lastname@example.org, 239-571-7043